Cancer Services Network provides HELP and HOPE to cancer patients and their families through financial, emotional, spiritual and social support.
You aren't alone. We're here to help.
Please help spread the word so more cancer patients know they’ll always have somewhere to turn.
Become a ClientIf you or a loved one has been diagnosed with cancer, we encourage you to speak with our social worker. Drop by or call to learn about our programs and services. An initial get-acquainted meeting will help you understand everything available to you and give us a chance to understand how we can best help you and your family during this time. You do not need a referral from a physician, but we will verify the cancer diagnosis and plan of treatment with the oncologist. Please call 325-672-0040 and ask to speak to our social worker for more details on how you or someone you know can benefit from our services.
We serve anyone living within the following 19 counties of West Central Texas: Brown, Callahan, Coleman, Comanche, Eastland, Fisher, Haskell, Jones, Kent, Knox, Mitchell, Nolan, Runnels, Scurry, Shackelford, Stephens, Stonewall, Taylor & Throckmorton counties, regardless of where they may go for cancer treatments.
To learn more about Cancer Services Network, visit our About Us page, or learn more about How We Can Help.
VolunteerVolunteers are essential to Cancer Services Network. We need volunteers who:
- Want to make a difference in someone’s life
- Are dependable
- Can help with a one-time event
- Would commit to regularly scheduled volunteer hours
- Work well with others
- Want to improve life for those living with cancer
Current volunteer opportunitiesSpecial event volunteers are needed to help with events throughout the year:
- Volunteer to help with set up/tear down at the Annual Fur, Fowl, and Fin for CSN.
- Volunteer to help with set up/tear down at the Fashions for the Cure Style Show and Silent Auction.
Other opportunities also include:
- Opportunities for students to earn volunteer service hours.
- Volunteers to help with taking inventory at the end of the year.
- Volunteers to help stuff envelopes, bags, etc. for special meetings, events or mailings.
- Photographers who would photograph events and take survivor photos.
- Organize a 3rd party fundraiser to benefit Cancer Services Network.
- Get the word out about Cancer Services Network so cancer patients know they have somewhere to turn when they need help.
- Phone volunteers are needed for general office work at Cancer Services.
Please visit How You Can Help for more ways you can volunteer, donate, and assist the mission of Cancer Services Network.